Followers

Saturday 30 March 2019

Not another birthday!!!


Good morning and happy weekend! This is my DT card for our new challenge at Sweet Stampin'...the optional theme this week is to make a funny or jokey card. Now believe me, I don't really think that birthdays are funny any more...getting old is no joke, but the alternative is worse...anyway I've been wanting to colour up this fabulous Mo Manning image for ages ...so here she is! I may have a weird sense of humour but there's something about a small person having a tantrum that makes me smile...all that anger, frustration and fury in one tiny body...they have to let it out somehow, then minutes later they're all smiles as if nothing has happened! And yes, I have had to deal with my share of raging toddlers, even in supermarkets!!!
Please take a look at my teamies fabulous cards over at Sweet Stampin' , they're guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Hope you choose to join in this week, we'd love it if you play the theme but anything goes as long it includes stamping.
Have a lovely weekend
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
colourcrazy #11
crafting-with-friends #2
creativefingers #160
polkadoodle. #13
cutecardthursday. #575

14 comments:

meg said...

she does look cross, perhaps she didn't get "the gift" she wanted, brilliant colouring as always Chris

Janette said...

Morning Chris, I am totally in love with this image, she looks brilliant,fabulous card and colouring, and I have to agree with all you said this card sums that up, so funny...
Hope your weekend is going well, enjoy tomorrow, I know it will be a hard one for you, but at least we had Mum's to remember.xxx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! She's too cute in the midst of her tantrum :) I love the rays behind her and the fun candle paper!! You've colored her so perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mia said...

Soooooo funny! You made me smile, Chris! Kisses!!!!!!!

Pat said...

Great card Chris, super image and fabulous colouring. Have a good weekend,

Pat xx

Wendy said...

Brilliant card Chris, fabulous image and colouring...made me smile :) enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Wendy Xx

Chrissy said...

That is one clever image to use Chris..FABulous fun card, and I remeber the tanrums in the supermarket too..once I walked away as if I didn't know who it belonged too..lol..super fun card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Michelle said...

You don't have a weird sense of humour at all Chris. I work in a School and see the little ones have tantrums all the time. They look so cute and funny lol. Makes me smile too and so does your gorgeous card - lovely image and gorgeous bright colours! Michelle x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card Chris, love the papers and a the super image, never been a Mo fan but I really do like this one, superb colouring as always.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image-I love it!!!Great B.paper too.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

aussie aNNie said...

haha Cute, Chris, this is what we do as we get older with each birthday, tear our hair out if it hasn't thinned too much.xx lovely card.

Lisa Lynn said...

Chris, I love this Mo's image and you are right, lol. Great card with the colors and the balloons.

Nelly said...

Hilarious ! Really made me chuckle ; thanks for joining us with the polkadoodle challenge this week.

Nelly DT for https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous little birthday card. Love your coloring on this fun image. Thanks for playing along with us this past fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC