Followers

Thursday 7 March 2019

Oldie but a Goodie...Girlz Celebrate


Hi, my card today features one of Jodie's older images, Girlz Celebrate, available from Bugaboo Stamps. I've used copics to colour and added lots of sparkle. Papers are from stash and the sentiment stamp is an older clear stamp (sadly it's gone a bit sticky...don't think it will survive much longer!) which I've coloured to match. If you hop over to Catch the Bug you will find more inspiration using lovely oldie but goodie images. 
Thanks for visiting, enjoy your day!
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
craftysentiments atg (5 March)
cutecardthursday #572
justusgirls #477

11 comments:

Mia said...

Great card, Chris, perfect for celebration. The background paper is beautiful and I love the cupcake sentiment. Kisses, my friend.

Chrissy said...

FABulous Chris..I cannot cope with the skinny arms and legs, I don't see well enough any more, but she is great and FABulous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

gorgeous celebratory card Chris, I do envy her being able to indulge in that cake

Sue said...

This is lovely Chris! love that sentiment stamp lots of huggles Sue x

Kathleen said...

Another brilliant card Chris, super image and great papers and lay out.

Kath x

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Chris. Great image and a lovely design. xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image and the colors!! The papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

Loving this Chris, great card, papers and image.xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chris, this is beautiful. Love the design. Great coloring. This is a fun birthday card.

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
what an excellent card and design.
Love that fab image and your colouring is so super gorgeous.
The paper is very beautiful too and goes perfectly with the image.
I will be doing that tomorrow as I turn 70. LOL.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Donna Ellis said...

Fantastic girlz celebrating! Chris, your coloring is beautiful and such a fun design! XXOO