Followers

Sunday 3 March 2019

Stella Says Sketch #705 at Catch the Bug




Hi, hope you're enjoying a lovely relaxing weekend- wherever you are and whatever you're doing :)
There's a new sketch challenge starting today at Catch the Bug, here's my card featuring Brat Boy Bugs digi stamp, so cute looks so like my son when he was small, right down to the cap and freckles! He loved bugs and mini beasts, I really dreaded turning out his pockets before I put his clothes in the wash, never knew what I would find! 
Thanks for stopping by
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
CHNPP March challenge
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #101
creativefingers #158


11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh what cutie like how you turned the sketch too

Janette said...

Beautiful, somewhere I have that image, its gorgeous isn't it, as always great colouring Chris and a fabulous card..xx

meg said...

I bet lots of mum's can identify with what you said about pockets, this beautifully coloured lad looks far too good to be up to mischief

Jo said...

Love it....a great layout & those papers are fab! One of my boys used to 'look after' woodlice lol xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Chris!!! I always love your cards huggles Sue x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! He's too cute!! I love how you colored him!! The papers are beautiful, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Cute image and a really great take on the sketch, some lovely papers and love your colouring.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

No matter what images you used they turn out so sweet and classy, loving this one too.xx

Lola said...

Wow, such a cute card all around - spot on coloring and your papers are just perfect.

Lisa Lynn said...

Chris this is adorable. Love the image and how you turned the sketch.

Chrissy said...

He is a little cutie Chris..wonderful colouring and papers and super card design.

Luv CHRISSYxx