Followers

Monday 27 May 2019

A gift bag for you...

                                                    


Monday is 'Anything But A Card ' at Catch the Bug, I made a quick and simple little gift bag.
I diecut the bag shape from a pearly pink piece of cardstock left over from another project and decorated it with some of the images from the Flower Garden Set, which I coloured in various shades of brown, I added a tiny tag with a stamped sentiment, a button and a scrap of ribbon to finish.

This weekend has flown by, been so good to spend time with my lovely girls!
Was going to share a photo of how their bedroom looked this morning but did not want to frighten you!!!! Definitely not a sight for the faint hearted or house proud!!!
Off to the Harry Potter Studios today.

Thanks for visiting

Chris
x


8 comments:

meg said...

love the gift bag Chris, the flower border , flower and tag are beautiful, hope you enjoyed the tour, my son and I were mad and made a day trip from Aberdeen ( 1st flight down and last one back) to do it and had a fabulous day.

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
oh this si so gorgeous and such a very pretty design too.
Love the colour and shape.
I can tell you my little Great Granddaughters are the same.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathleen said...

A really brilliant make, great shape and love the flower border and the extra larger flowers.
Glad you had a lovely weekend with your girls.

Kath x

Liz said...

A great project, Chris, love the colours. Pleased you had a good time with your granddaughters and hope you enjoyed your trip to the Harry Potter Studios today. xx

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous gift bag!! I love the pretty flowers!! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Christ this is such an adorable floral gift bag. Love your coloring. So glad that you had a wonderful weekend.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, I SO want to see the Potter Studio pics! (Would love to have seen the room too, might have made me feel a little better about ours! LOL) Gorgeous gift bag Chris, that paper has such a lovely sheen to it and what a fab die! The muted tones of the blooms are lovely with the pink. Love chocolate and pink together. How lovely to have had time with your gorgeous girlies, sounds like a lot of fun was had! :D Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chrissy said...

Oh, I love your sweet bag Chris..so gorgeous..My Grandsons rooms would scare you to death too..

Luv CHRISSYxx