Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2019

When I grow up...

New Releases!
It's new release day at Catch the Bug, here's the card I made featuring this week's cute image-
 I kept my card CAS colouring the cute image with copics, adding a stamped sentiment and a spot of doodling around the edge. I  coloured a border in a camouflage pattern to complement the little soldier! 
There's loads more ideas using this sweet little guy over at Catch the Bug, so why not pay a visit?
Thanks for stopping by- have a happy day.
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
alphabet c for CAS
qkrstampede  #346


12 comments:

meg said...

he is adorable Chris, brilliant card

Aunty Sue said...

Love the sentiment on this fabulous made me so smile

Pat said...

Super card Chris, cute image and great sentiment.

Pat xx

Kathleen said...

Oh, good grief Chris, this is totally and utterly fabulous, just love that image and the papers.

Kath x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, this has totally stolen my heart! I LOVE this Chris!! That sentiment just melts me, it's perfect for every child!! We spend too much of our lives trying to be things we're not! It's fab!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! He's so absolutely adorable!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Great CAS card. Love your coloring and the paper around the edge is terrific. Wonderful doodles.

Chrissy said...

He is such a little cutie Chris and fabulous colouring..reminds me of my grandson when he asked me if he grew up would he still be him..

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

Overload of cuteness here Chris.
Brilliant colours and design. Such a Brilliant sentiment too.
Chrissyxx

crafty said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Basslady said...

what a cute card! love the sentiment!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do love this so much Chris that image is such a cutie and the sentiment is such fun ACE card
hugs
lorraine x