Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Boxes , bags and tags at Fab'n Funky Challenges.


Another scheduled post from me today with my creation for our challenge at Fab'n' Funky. The host this week is our lovely Wends who would like to see your boxes, bags and tags. 
I made a tag which I'll use for a bookmark. I used Distress Oxides to colour the background, then stamped my image, Indian Flourish, Lavinia Stamps with Warm Breeze Versafine Clair ink, I dried it and stamped the same image, slightly offset, with versamark and embossed with gold EP.  I also embossed around the edges with the same EP. I added some fibres and ribbon to make the tassel.
For some fabulous ideas and inspiration just hop over and take a look at the beautiful creations from the rest of Team Funky! Hope you choose to play along and inspire us with your own brilliant ideas!
Have a lovely day
Chris
x

11 comments:

meg said...

the offset stamping looks amazing against the beautiful background, great tag

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flourish and the colors of the background!! It makes such a stunning bookmark!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colours Chris and gorgeous flourish..fabulous book mark tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Michelle said...

Wow - just beautiful Chris - the colours are gorgeous - Michelle x

Kathleen said...

A really super tag. love the background and the lovely embossing.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous!

Donna Ellis said...

I knew I wanted this stamp, but it was out of stock when I ordered my DT images. It’s lovely, and your lovely background and rich gold EP make it even more magical! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring me! XXOO

Lisa Lynn said...

Your bookmark is beautiful with that rich and elegant gold embossing.

chrissy xx said...

Wow! Turned out FABulous Chris.
LOve this design.
Chrissyxx

Pat K said...

Very elegant bookmark Chris. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I utterly LOVE your bookmark tag Chris! It's so elegant and that beautiful turquoise blue is divine! Elegant, lush and delish. LOVE it. Hugs, Wends xoxo