Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2020

oops- another senior moment...

 

I've just remembered it's Tuesday and I made a card featuring Bugaboo's New Release image for this week, so I'm sharing it now...better late than never!


Isn't this little Halloween cat a cutie?? I made this card really quickly, colouring the image with copics and teaming it up with some lovely Doodlebug papers, the sentiment strips are cut from the papers too.

For more inspiration featuring this cute cat, hop over to Catch the Bug to view what my talented teamies have created. 

Thanks for visiting,

have a pleasant evening

Chris

x

Challenge entries:

showusyourpussycats #58

unicorn #58

sendasmile4kids #cute halloween or fall

13 comments:

Pat said...

Great image for Halloween Chris really cute, super design too.

Pat xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Janette said...

It's a brilliant card Chris, you did make me smile though, I think everyone is mixing the days up just the way it is. Xx

Aunty Sue said...

Love it

meg said...

Your card made me smile a fabulous image and sentiment

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, great image and papers, but the sentiment really made me laugh.


Kath x

Sue said...

This is just so cute Chris! hugs xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fun design Chris and fabulous colours. xx

Chrissy said...

That kitty is very cute and I love your papers,sentiments and card design Chris, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

So adorable card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hug Ginny
SUYP Cats Challenges.
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

What a fun image Chris.
I LOve it!
Brilliant colours too.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

It is so cute, loving the black and papers too!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable with the black cat and striped paper.