Followers

Saturday 12 September 2020

Puppy Power...


Good morning, this week at Sweet Stampin' our theme is 'pets'. 
I'm actually quite proud of this simple card- it's not often I manage to make a one layer card that I like enough to actually send to someone but I like how this turned out! I stamped the puppy and coloured him with pencils (alcohol markers tend to bleed through to the inside of the card) masked himoff and then used a splat stencil and blue and green Distress Oxide inks. I stamped the sentiment and then added a few stencilled paw prints. 
For a quick and simple card it took a silly amount of time to make!
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Well done on the CAS and Pencil colouring Chrism, fantastic card. Love the image.xx

Donna Ellis said...

oh my gosh! so so SOOOOOOO cute! The sentiment is fabulous, and that splash of color could not be more drool-ie or dynamic! I love that the puppy paws match the coloring in the puppy itself. SUCH a darling card, Chris! xx

chrissy xx said...

An image that made me laugh. What a face this little guy has! His tongue is nearly as big as he is lol.
Brilliant design and fab colours Chris.
Always think it's harder to made a CAS than with lots of embellishments.
Have a great weekend.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

Oh my word Chris what an adoreable little image, so cute and love your design its fab.xx

Doreen said...

This is such a gorgeous card,love the cute image.xxx

meg said...

Brilliant CAS card,an adorable stamp,and fabulous sentiment

Chrissy said...

Fabulous colouring with your pencils Chris and love the splatt!..those little paw prints are cute and I just found a wooden stamp in a box of stuff I was given and it is a paw print, so I'm a happy camper..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Fantastic CAS card, brilliant fun image and design, love it.


Kath x

pinky said...

OMG no wonder you love it Chris, it is absolutely adorable and beautifully coloured!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Chris this is amazing...just LOVE your coloring and the way this turned out.