Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2022

Hiding...


 Hello, today I am hiding in my craft room! We're having our windows and back door replaced tomorrow and there's a lot of messy and very noisy prep going on today! I've made good use of my time though- gave the room a good clean and tidied away all the stuff on my desk- this doesn't happen very often! It is lovely to have space to work in so I don't know why I don't do it more often! 

I've coloured up a few images recently so I thought it was about time I used some of them on cards. This lovely image was a recent win from Ching-Chou Kuik, and I enjoyed colouring her in fresh spring colours. I have a lot of 'bought' flowers that I rarely use now so I thought I'd  add a few to the card.

The noise is getting a bit much now- I'm off to the library for some peace and quiet, then I'll take Marvin for his second walk.

Thanks for visiting

Chris

x


Challenge entries:

unicorn #74

getcreative#109

cck-digitalstamps March Challenge

craftyfriends #153

cccdigicreations #134

creativesketchygirls #69

lets craftand create #181

sheepski #60



14 comments:

Janette said...

How lovely Chris, I need some new Windows at some point this year fingers crossed. Your card is gorgeous with that beautiful image.
Hope you enjoy the library visit, hugs to Marvin.xx

brenda said...

Fabulous colouring Chris, green and purple looks lovely together as well.

Libraries are a nice memory from the past, our village one closed, replaced by a mobile one and you know the rest of the story once covid hit.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful image and floral spray in coordinating colours,hopefully they won't take too long to fit your windows

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Chris, she is lovely,gorgeous card...our library closed down for earthquake safety repairs as the building was weak, so they said, but we never got another one like it, we got some piddly little building one level and only half the books and I think I have read them all...

Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chris what a beautiful creation you have coloured the image to perfection I love your choice of colours and the flower display
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Perfect card, stunning and very inspiring xx

Sue said...

Totally missed this card Chris! don't know how (I'll blame my age hahaha) it's gorgeous! hugs Sue x

Lee said...

Your card is absolutely Stunning.I love everything about it.Good Luck with the windows.x

pinky said...

New windows are on my list to get done when wedding is over Chris. Hope it all goes well. Oh I cleared my desk this week and it was so nice to see naked wood! Nearly gone again already though. This card is so beautiful with all the lovely colours!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful creation Chris. The green is delish and such a sweet image. Hope the repairs went well and how nice to have a gorgeous craft room to hide in! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Caz said...

Beautiful Creation . Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends.. Hope to see you again soon.
Caz CF DT x

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done!
Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Sabina said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.
Sabina DT

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Chris. Love your colouring.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes plus the option of Purple and Green Challenge #181 at Let's Craft and Create for March 2022.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions