Followers

Saturday 20 January 2024

Birth, wedding or anniversary at Sweet Stampin' Challenges

 


Good morning, today I have an anniversary card , my DT make for our new challenge at 

Sweet Stampin'.

The theme for this fortnight is Birth, Wedding or Anniversary- take your pick!. I chose 'anniversary' as I don't know anyone who is getting married or having a baby!

I used mixture of Lavinia and Cardio stamps to create the wreath,  a circle mask and torn paper to create the background scene. The sentiment is a stamp too. I've added some sparkle to the wings and hearts using a Gelly Roll pen.

Please hop over to Sweet Stampin' for some lovely inspiration from the rest of the team, then please do join in, the more the merrier!

Thanks for visiting today and for all your lovely comments this week, much appreciated!

Have a good weekend

Chris

x

Challenge entries:

kraftychicks #699

I spy.... #11

aperfecttimetocraft #1

classicdesign #01

hqcelebrationsoflove #1

creativecrafters #72

21 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card and lovely image enjoy your day
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous wreath and lovely scene with the 2 fairies .. that stamp is on my wish list! Thanks so much also for joining in this month’s I Spy Challenge.
Pauline xx

aussie aNNie said...

Creativity and beauty all in one show.. Great design ♥

Janette said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chris, I do love your backgrounds, so beautiful and the sweet images are just so pretty.
Hope your weekend is enjoyable. xx

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful scene you created with this image. The colors are so wonderful and make for a great scene.

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chris, love it! I am hoping to create and blog more this year 😊x

Bernadet said...

Great card Chris, love the background and the image.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and scene,love the wreath frame.
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful and romantic scene you created, thank you so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely scene Chris with that gorgeous moon peeping over the mountains and the fairies sitting inside the wreath, just gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Loving the mix and match of the stamps. Gorgeous card. Hugs Mrs A.

coldwaters2 said...

This is so beautiful Chris what a wonderful, magical scene you have created I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Liz said...

Fabulous card Chris, the scene you've created it just beautiful.
Liz xx

chrissy xx said...

So much detail. A FABulous scene Chris.
LOve your colours and such pretty stamps.
Chrissyxx

Becca S said...

Chris: Thanks for discovering the new HQCOLCB!! Your anniversary card is so sweet! I love those deep purple hearts! Purple's my favorite color! The scene you've created is marvelous! Appreciatively, Becca S

Pat said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Chris, sweet image and beautiful scene.

Pat xx

pinky said...

This super magical and so romantic Chris. I love the colours you have gone with.

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
as always your stamping and designing as fantastic.
Love the scene you have created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

SarahR said...

You do these scene stamps soo well Chris! What a wonderful scene you've created, it's so atmospheric! Sarah

Linby said...

wow! This is so very beautiful and a keepsake for sure.

Donna Ellis said...

oooooooooh! Chris! you have outdone yourself with those gorgeous purple mountains and cresting full moon! Loving the little heart "blooms". It's beautiful with the offset squares, too. Wonderful card, Chris! hugs, de