Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Favourite Colours


 Good morning,  it's Wednesday already and time for a new challenge at Fab'n'Funky... I almost missed doing this post, I was sure that it was only a week ago that the last challenge started... 

The theme for this fortnight is 'Favourite Colours' chosen by our lovely N-Eva. I went for my favourite colour combo, blue and brown. The image is from Mo Manning, I think it's a patreon one. I printed it onto white cardstock and hand cut it into a long tag shape. Coloured using my markers, lightly sponged and stencilled the background., added an eyelet and a ribbon.  Layered it up on DP in the colours I liked, finished it with a couple of  (ancient) brads and a die cut sentiment.

We would love to have you join in with our challenge - it's such an easy theme this time! If you're looking for inspiration just check out the Challenge blog, there's plenty of lovely ideas from the rest of the design team.

Thanks for stopping by, have a good day.

Chris

x

Challenge entries:

digichoosday #8

polkadoodle #8

Double d patterned paper

classicdesign #2


16 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

You've chosen a gorgeous colour palette, Chris! This is lovely, Jo x

brenda said...

As Jp said, it's a lovely colour palette and a super card for the girls.

B x

Janette said...

Oh gorgeous, love the image....of course...and the colours are perfect together Chris. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card brilliant colouring of the image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

A fabulous image in a gorgeous colour combo,love your layout

Bernadet said...

What a great card Chris.
Lovely image and the colours.... I love it.

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Chris and your colouring is fabulous. You have given her a silk blouse..beautifully done.xx

Pat said...

Love this card Chris, great image, awesome colouring and fab design, perfect.

Pat xx

Linby said...

Where do the weeks go? lol
I love this image and your colouring. Fab layout too with the different papers and details.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Chris I love that image that you have coloured to perfection I also love your choice of colours this combo is one of my favourites in fact I made a card this morning in the same colours, I love how you have cut the tag and dusted it with inks the papers are FAB an ACE make can I thank you so much for your wonderful comment that you left me yesterday on my blog
hugs
lolo x

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the girly image.
Carol x

Birgit said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

Irish Cherokee said...

Fabulous design. The colors are perfect.

Hugs and Blessings

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
oh this is gorgeous and such a stunning card.
I love that wonderful Mo image and as usual you have coloured it perfectly too.
Love the colours and the layout as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lisa said...

Wonderful image and great papers and layout too.

pinky said...

Such a gorgeous colour combo and layout Chris. She looks so hip but also elegant and girly. Love it.