Followers

Sunday 4 February 2024

Let's Go!


 Good morning, I'm here today with my DT card for this month's challenge at Stamping Sensations. 

The optional theme for February is Animals/birds/creatures or of course you can enter with the Anything Goes option as long as there is some stamping on the front of your card/project.

There are 2 fabulous prizes to be won.



My card was inspired by my dog, his walks are the high spot of his day, he's always ready for more and anxious to go! He's happy with his everyday walks in familiar territory but so excited if we go somewhere different for him to explore- new territory and an adventure- anywhere with water, be it the sea, a river or lake or even a muddy ditch is Marvin heaven! The beautiful stamp is one from an Aall & Create set I was lucky enough to win a while ago from We Love Stamping Challenges- an amazing prize!
The background is DIs stencils and stamps from various brands with some doodling in the top right corner. The 'Let's Go ' is die cut using a very old  TH alphabet die.

For. more inspiration head on over to Stamping Sensations to see what the rest of the team have created this month.
Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Chris
x

Challenge entries:


18 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous stamp and an amazing card. I used to love walking my dog come rain or shine. Have a lovely Sunday
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Bernadet said...

This is just awesome Chris!!
I saw your card and thought immediatly, heee this one is look like Marvin;)
I love the background also.

Liz said...

Great card Chris, a wonderful design.
Liz xx

brenda said...

Love your Marvin inspired card and the vibrancy it contains Chris. Current trying to re-home a Silver Fox Lab via Rosa's breeder, hopefully all will fall into place for our eldest as they lost theirs in the Autumn.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and background,love the colour and congrats on winning the beautiful stamp-our two dogs will not go over the step if raining until really desperate -then quick in and out lol.
Carol x

Linby said...

Love how you used this stamp for this fab card.

Dotty Jo said...

Awesome work! Jo x

Janette said...

I love this card, the image is beautiful and the story of Marvin made me smile. My old dog hated water, he was a nightmare to bath, haha. xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
oh this card is gorgeous and that stamp is fabulous.
Love your inked and stencilled background it looks stunning.
Years ago I used to walk my Son's dogs while they were on holiday one was a choccy Lab and he caught me out once by diving into the dike on his first walk that I took him on.
Needless to say he stayed on the lead the next time when near to it as I had to wash him all down afterwards.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do love this one Chris that doggy is fantastic and so cute that background is gorgeous such lovely background stamps you have used both Bella and Jess are sniffers they are ready to go as long as they have plenty of places to sniff but funny thing is neither like water very much, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

I love the bright colourful background Chris and the stamp is just right and so cute..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

Great card Chris with a super cute stamp, I love to read about Marvins adventures it always puts a smile on my face.

Pat xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a beautiful stamp and lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Lorraine

The Crafty Den said...

A beautiful card Chris. The silhouette dog image is wonderful and I love your colourful background. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge for our 'stamps' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Donna Ellis said...

What a wonderful prize to accompany a FABULOUSLY ARTSY animal creation, Chris! Loving all the "messy" details that typically accompany a pet LOL This card exudes love, chaos, fun, vibrant love, and just plain fur-goodness! Sweet as can be! hugs, de

Lisa said...

Great image and love the colors too.

pinky said...

I absolutely love this card. The stamp is amazing and a definite keeper. My wee dog used to nearly flip over backwards at the rattle of his leash lol.

Doris Klein said...

This is great! Love the colours of the background and this cute dog! It's a fun work and makes me smile! :-)

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2