Followers

Friday 5 April 2024

No such thing!


 Good morning, my card today is for our new challenge at Crafty Catz,
sponsored this fortnight by 



 and hosted by Nana Connie.
The optional twist is Cute Critters.
I used an image I've had for some time, coloured the cute bear with my markers, fussy cut and popped up on foam. Background books are an image I found online, sentiment stamped with tiny alphabet stamps.
Please do hop over to the challenge blog to see the lovely creations from the rest of the team, you have two weeks to play along- remember the twist is always an option!
Thanks for visiting
Chris
x





13 comments:

Janette said...

I love this sweet card Chris, cute image love the colours and the sentiment is fabulous, I must remember that for Mia, her collection is huge, she reads all the time.
Have a nice weekend. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chris this is fabulous I love the bear and the book theme background I do love these images they are both cute and fun
hugs
lolo x

brenda said...

Your bear looks very engrossed in his books Chris and the sentiment is so right.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous image to use. A brilliant card.
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

A fabulous true sentiment Chris,I prefer physical books to e-books,your bear has enough books to keep him going for some time

tilly said...

a great card for a book reader (like me) it's all gone together so well xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card,love the cute image and I agree with the sentiment.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Chris, love the background of book and your cute bear, coloured beautifully, looks like he is reading a romance with that dreamy look on his face, love it..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! The cute bear surrounded by books creates such a charming scene, and your coloring skills really bring the image to life. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

chrissy xx said...

A Perfect sentiment. We all read, even my GG has lots of touch books at 4 months old!
The cutest of bears and I LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx

Pat said...

Great card Chris with a fun image and a fabulous sentiment.

Pat xx

Linby said...

Being surrounded by books here I totally agree with that sentiment. Wonderful image and design.

Curly said...

He's a stunner, he looks really happy and he has a far away look of lost in a book....brilliant.
Hugs Bridget