Good morning, after winning a recent challenge at Christmas Or Not Bingo Challenge I had the honour of being invited to Guest Design for the July/August challenge.
Here is the card I made using Column B from the Bingo board.- Christmas, red, gingham, digital image.
I made a circular easel card using a digital image by Mo Manning, coloured with copic markers. The very old gingham paper is from Docrafts the die cut holly leaves using even older Sizzix die with red flat back pearls for berries.
Please do take the time to check out the CONBC Challenge blog for some fabulous inspiration from the Design Team- there's lots of options on the board to give you a great starting point for a card design and, the challenge runs for 6 weeks so plenty of time to create something fabulous and join in.
Thanks for visiting
Chris
x
Challenge entries:
cdsunday #186
peaceonearth #114
creativefingers #325
CRAFT #783

16 comments:
That's brilliant Chris. I love that image and must use it again. Love the circle shape and gorgeous gingham.
This is a brilliant fun image Chris,I couldn't help but smile when I saw your card ,love it,thanks for joining in at CD Sunday Plus too.(Blogger still not updating reading list.)
Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html
OMG ... too cute! What an awesome, fun creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Hi Chris, the card is beautiful. The cow among the gift boxes is adorable. The card's layout really highlights the image, and I love the checkered patterned paper. Thanks for joining the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge! Tatiana x DT
This is tremendous fun Chris, a circle easel always seems a bit special. Just popped on on my reading list!
B x
Love this Chris, the image is fab and the papers are lovely. I live the circular easel too - I’ve never actually made one! Sadly this is another post that never popped up on my reading list … I’m now resorting to visiting challenge blogs where I know people I follow design, so I can follow the links to their personal blogs and see what’s new! Xx
This hasn't come up on my list Chris, once again blogger is playing silly beggers, so mad about it. Anyways, just happy I got here as this is so cute, I mean seriously cute. xx
Very festive and fun and a great shape card.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
I love this! A fun image beautifully coloured and I like the whole design of the card.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT
What a super cute image and I love the round easel design with the berries and leaves, fabulous and gorgeous Chris..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Love the bright graphic look of this easel card and of course the fun image.
Fab-moo-lous festive creation:-)
A great card, I love it!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html
Your circular easel card shows off that Mo Manning cow brilliantly, and the red gingham paper gives the whole design a cheerful country‑Christmas feel; the Sizzix holly leaves and pearl berries add just the right festive touch to finish this charming bingo‑board creation.
Post a Comment