Like many card makers I have a huge stash of patterned papers- no matter how much I use it seems to keep growing! Apart from the 'fence' patterned paper all of this was made using left over scraps that have been lurking, unloved, for years. The little House Mouse is part of a Stampendous stamp set, again had it for several years, only one stamp from it used before, so time it got used again! The swirly bow die, Memory Box, is an old favourite, there was a time when it appeared on nearly every card I made, still love it. I cut this and the frame around the image several times and stacked them together for strength and dimension- the bow was very tricky!!!
Please do check out the AAA Challenge Blog for some fabulous inspiration from the DT.
Thanks for visiting
Chris
x



5 comments:
Glad to hear I'am not the only one who have a lot of papers;)
Lovely little mouse and great papers Chris!
Great card, Chris. I’m also guilty of having lots of patterned paper, enough to last several lifetimes. 🤣
Liz xx
Lovely use of those papers Chris, it always amazes me how much paper we seem to have and thats everyone, I do try but it gets the better of me. xx
Lovely card and great use of your papers. I like how the swirl brings it all together.
A great selection of papers and layout with a cute image and gorgeous embellishments
Post a Comment