Followers

Friday 6 October 2023

Autumn Breeze


 Good morning, it's my turn to host the anything goes challenge over at Crafty Catz this week,
 I chose the twist of Autumn Colours for the DT to use.
Our lovely sponsor this time is 
who generously gave the team this sweet image, Autumn Breeze, to play with.
As you're probably aware, Paper Shelter  digis
 include a coloured version, an uncoloured line version and lovely backing papers with each stamp. I chose to use the uncoloured version as I do enjoy a little bit of colouring, and I used my trusty Copic markers for this.
As you can see I kept the design very simple, a little distress ink around the image, a couple of extra stamped leaves and a stamped sentiment. The DP is a very old piece I found in the scrap drawer, I added a button and thread bow to finish.

Please take a look at the challenge blog where you'll find some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT,
It would be great if you can find the time to join in this week-
 remember the challenges are Anything Goes, the twist is optional.
Thanks for stopping by
I hope you have a lovely weekend
Chris
x

Challenge entries:
unicorn #92

20 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a beautiful card love the colours
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Its a beautiful card Chris, her hair is amazing isn't it.
Enjoy your weekend. xx

Curly said...

She is gorgeous Chris, i love the soft ink blended background. Yor design and layout is brilliant.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs, Bridget xx

meg said...

A beautifully coloured image with lots of autumn details,a great layout and paper

tilly said...

A gorgeous card with your great colouring, the trees are really changing colour now and certainly Autumn temps xx

Bernadet said...

This is such an beauty Chris.
Love the digi wich you coloured awesome.

Linby said...

She's gorgeous and I love her shoes! Great colouring and a very stylish autumnal card.

Linby said...

me again! I've just been and bought that image and a couple of others. Couldn't resist!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image love the Autumn colours.
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

Such FABulous colours Chris.
LOve your design too.
Have a good weekend.
Chrissyxx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Chris, I do like the image with her windswept hair, and it's beautifully coloured.
Avril xx

Liz said...

Fabulous autumnal card, Chris. The little button detail finishes off the card perfectly. xx

Lisa said...

Adorable The Paper Shelter image and great coloring too. I love that The Paper Shelter offers both colored and uncolored. They have some amazing images.

brenda said...

Keeping the design simple was the ideal way to allow the lovely image to be centre stage and another one you have coloured beautifully Chris.

B x

pinky said...

That is such a gorgeous image and you have showcased her so beautifully Chris!

coldwaters2 said...

This is yet another beautiful creation Chris I love, love the image and the wonderful colours and card design superb work
hugs
lorraine x

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful card design and coloring, I love her plaid tights! Thanks for supporting The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Chris, wonderful image and coloured beautifully, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dawn Woods said...

Lovely image, your colouring is top notch :) Thank you for joining the Paper Funday Challenge – Dawn (Design Team)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous image, beautiful colouring, love the Autumnal vibe! Fab card design too. Hugs, Wends xoxo