Followers

Saturday 14 October 2023

Gingham or plaid at Sweet Stampin'


 Good morning, a very quick post from me to tell you about our new challenge at Sweet Stampin' which starts today. This fortnight we would like to see some gingham or plaid (tartan) on your creations. I decided to make a Christmas card- my stash is woefully small this year, I can see a last minute panic looming ever nearer! This one was so quick to make that I' intend to make more of them. The DP was a scrap I found in my stash of Christmas papers, the die cut letters were a free with a magazine and the quirky reindeer is a Paper Artsy stamp, all I had to do was stick it together and quickly colour the reindeer.

I'm off to get my Covid jab later this morning, whoopee! Already had the flu one on Tuesday so all done until next year!

Don't forget to hop over to Sweet Stampin' for some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team, hope you can find the time to play along, the more the merrier!

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely weekend.

Chris

x

Challenges:

creativeknockouts #505

christmasbingo#3  N- CAS, hand coloured image, free

kraftychicks #685

simonsaysstamp Christmas

MLCCB #52


20 comments:

meg said...

Love seeing tartan on a Christmas card Chris,your you sentiment is brilliant

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Chris I do love to see tartan especially at Christmas time the stamp you have used is terrific and looks fun a super card
hugs
lorraine x

Janette said...

Love the plaid background Chris, a beautiful card.
Had my Flu jab last week, they ran out of Covid, so now waiting.
Have a lovely day, at least we have sunshine. xx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this image is too cute! Super Christmas card.

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card love the tartan p.paper and quirky reindeer.
Carol x

Kathyk said...

FAB make, I LOVE that quirky reindeer image

Kathyk

brenda said...

That's a lovely focal image Chris and the tartan lovely, a real pleaser to receive at Christmas.

B x

chrissy xx said...

Oh how I love to see Christmas cards.
What a cutie this one is Chris. Made me laugh.
Chrissyxx

Bernadet said...

Wowww Chris, this is so funny how you did it with the cute reindeer;)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous tartan Christmas card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Chris, I love the plaid and such a lovely stamp and quick and easy to do, well, I like the sound of that too, especially with Christmas getting closer and closer and way too fast,just focused on the eyes, so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and lovely card , lovely design ♥

Curly said...

This is so cute chris, I do love the DP and those cute eyes and nose really stand out, its really is a joyfull card,
Good Luck with the Jabs
Have a lovely week
Hugs Bridget :) x

Het hobbyhoekje van Annie said...

So very cute! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.
Annie DT

Marjeta said...

Super card. Love the combination of the letters and cute stamp. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

pinky said...

Really nice card Chris. I love a bit of gingham or plaid, especially at Christmas time. Hope you had no side effects from the jab!!

Barb Finnical said...

Chris, this guy is adorable, as is the whole card! I love the tartan plaid too. Thanks so much for joining us over at Christmas BINGO Challenges this time. We hope you come back soon!

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's a fab card - I love the tartan background and the cute image! Thanks fror playing along with us at Christmas BINGO!
Deborah DT

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love this fun design using the letters with this cute face! Hugs, Lesley

Becca S said...

Thanks so much for participating at Christmas Bingo!! We appreciate your support and would love for you to return for November 1 - December 15 competition. --Beeca