Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2023

Believe in the Magic...

 Good morning, it's a chilly one today! Have to say I prefer cold and sunny to wet and miserable, I hate it when it's dark all day, I can understand why so many people struggle during the winter months.

There's a new challenge starting today over at Fab'n' Funky, Pat  has chosen the lovely theme of Snowmen, perfect for this time of year! 

Back in the summer I treated myself to this beautiful bauble stencil from Sweet Poppy, it was on my wish list for ages and I saw it at the only craft fair I've managed to get to this year. The snowman is a tiny wooden stamp, I've had him for years and he makes an appearance every Christmas, he's so cute and happy and he fits perfectly inside the bauble! I stamped and white embossed the tiny snowflakes above him. The sentiment is also embossed. 

Please pop over to Fab'n' Funky to see the lovely creations from my teamies, then why not dig out your own favourite snowfolk  digis,  stamps and dies and create something fabulous to share with us.

Thanks for stopping by

Chris

x

Challenge entries :

stencilfun. November (atg option)

hollyandivy #153

craftingfromtheheart #8

peaceonearthchristmas #52

inkspirational #303

christmasbingo #4 B- Free/Stamped Image/Ink Blending

Beccy' s 11th Annual Christmas Challenge- S for Snowman


19 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is one top notch festive make Chris I absolutely adore that cute little snowman and that stencilled bauble it looks amazing
hugs
lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a delightful card love the image and your sentiment Have a great weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Linby said...

One of my fav stencils and you've used it beautifully. What a jolly snowman, certainly brightens the day.

meg said...

A brilliant happy,dancing snowman Chris,he sits perfectly in the decorated bauble stencil

Sue said...

Absolutely adorable Chris gorgeous stamp and fabulous stencil!!! I'm trying to catch up on my commenting I've been soooooo busy...we got our first snowfall today but it wasn't too bad but it's bitterly cold! but Ollie loves the snow lol take care hugs xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely love the beautiful bauble stencil and cute little snowman.
Carol x

brenda said...

Like Lynn it's one of my favourite stencils and love how you have put a fun spin on it with the Snowman. Chilly and dark here as well, but much better than the rain we had earlier in the week.

B x

Shona Erlenborn said...

My favorite stencil too! This is gorgeous! What a happy little snowman image. Thanks for joining us at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful stencil Chris and love your happy snowman dancing on the cluster of snowflakes, he is so happy, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

What a fabulous card Chris, that bauble stencil is gorgeous and looks great with the lovely tiny snowman inside. It’s so nice to see the sun shining even though it is so cold, great after all the wet dark days recently.

Pat xx

Bernadet said...

Oooow wat een beauty is this Chris!

Pat K said...

Oh this is a lovely stencil Chris and you've created a gorgeous card with it. Beautiful winter colours and design. xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Chris I love this stencil and it’s so hard to find, it took me a year honestly. You made the most beautiful card and the snowman is delightful. Hugs Janette xxx

Beccy said...

You've done a fantastic job with the stencil Chris, the colouring is very precise. I love the snow flakes you've added to the bauble itself, and who could resist such a jolly little snowman?! Lovely.
Cheers,
Beccy

Curly said...

Wow, wow ,wow, this is so stunning fabulous blending and colouring.
Wishing you a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Marlena M. said...

Wonderful combo of stencil and lil' snowman! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

Carla's Cards said...

A lovely card design! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart! DT Carla

Lisa said...

I really love this stencil and your snowman is a wonderful stamp to create a fun scene in the stencil.

pinky said...

Oh that is so gorgeous and I BELIEVE I need a bauble stencil now!!