Followers

Friday 24 November 2023

Celebrate the season


 Good morning- once again Friday is upon us so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Catz.
 the days are just flying by now - in just 4 weeks time it will be Christmas Eve so the optional theme I chose for this week is Christmas or Winter.
Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is

Prize 2 images from store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HettyClare


Who kindly gave the DT some sweet images to use.
My circle card features an adorable mouse couple who are celebrating in style with a glass or two of bubbly, they're mega excited as it's a white Christmas and they haven't seen one of those for a while! 
Image coloured with copics, DP is from The Works, die cut foliage  and a bow. I bought a bag of fake snow from Ebay, this was the first time I used it on a card, has a nice snowy texture...and a mind of it's own (a little goes a long way!)

Lots of lovely inspiration from the rest of the Crafty Catz ladies to be seen here, so please pop over for a visit. I know it's a busy time of year but if you can find the time to join in we'd be delighted to see you.
Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope your day is a happy one.
Chris
x

Challenge entries:
cutiepie #188

12 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Chris this is a sweet card, love the circular shape and the festive colours. The image is a nice change too, lovely.
I can't believe how close we are again, am already doing little jobs in prep; for the tree making its way down to the lounge, its a lovely time of year isn't it.
Enjoy your weekend. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a wonderful card design and I love the image
Have a great weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

A brilliant celebratory card, I can think of occasions other than Christmas it would be ideal for, fabulous colouring and layout

brenda said...

Those little 'Meece' certainly know how to have fun and celebrate, a really pretty creation.

B x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun image Chris and colouring and I love the snow and card shape with the lush red bow and holly..and I JUST remembered right this minute I have a holly punch, so guess I'll be punching for the rest of the day..

luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Great card Chris, I love how the patterned paper makes a wreath around the cute image. xx

Lisa said...

Super fun image and great wreath card.

crafty-stamper said...

Great circle card,love the cute image and sprigs of holly.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

coldwaters2 said...

Love, love, love this sweetie Chris those mice are such fun the circular card design and that foliage display look top notch
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

This is very endearing. I love the image and a there is something about a circle card that just looks so good.

Curly said...

Those mice are the cutest little critters, they look blissfully merry lol. Gorgeous card, love the DP
Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :) xx

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous circle card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx