Followers

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Mine...all mine!!

Back again  already with my DT card for this weeks challenge at Fab 'n' Funky! hosted by the lovely Wendy, and as it's the last Wednesday of the month our theme is Christmas.
I used a fabulous image from Make it Crafty, this mischievous Santa really makes me smile! As I printed the image fairly large I decided to go for a CAS design, so I coloured him with copics, cut him out and mounted him over the simple black frame. The sentiment came with the image, I just cut it with a stitched circle die. My (tiny) stash of Christmas cards is beginning to grow....
Please take the time to pop over to Fab 'n' Funky to see the beautiful creations from my talented teamies, hopefully you'll be inspired to play along...just think how glad you'll be nearer the festive season!..there's also a lovely prize on offer from our generous sponsor this week- Di's Digis.
Thanks for visiting today!
Chris
x
 
Challenges entered:
thegloryofchristmas atg Christmas
crimbo-crackers atg
craftingbydesigns get ready for Christmas
 
 

23 comments:

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, hilarious!! Wonderful job colouring the Santa, the shading is amazing! hugs :)

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,a great card.xxx

sweet art designs said...

Great image. Love it! Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, LOL, naughty Santa! What a fun Christmas card Chris. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

Pat K said...

Lovin this fun Christmas card Chris and your cas design is perfect. hugs, Pat K x

scrappymo! said...

Very fun and cute too! That Santa made me smile as well...

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Wow a great CAS card fantastic image.
Rose x

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun card Chris, made me smile.
Wendy xx

Alison said...

I love this fun image and the sentiment is just perfect with it. Love the CAS style too.
Alison x

Julie said...

My goodness, you've done it again! Totally brilliant. I especially love how you've placed your Santa such a brilliant layout, might have to borrow this one.x

Kathleen said...

So why haven't you entered this superb card into the Rudolph Day challenge?
Love the image and the sentiment.

Kath x

Jan said...

Haha great card xx Jan

Kathleen said...

Oh, I have just seen that you have entered it into RD....

Thanks for joining in this months Rudolph Day challenge.

Kath

Sue said...

Love this Chris LOL huggles Sue xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

That naughty Santa just pops off the card . Great fun Christmas card . Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenge Blog

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, oh Chris this so made me smile this is absolutely brilliant I love that Santa and the sentiment this is certainly going to bring such joy at Christmas time.
hugs
lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

My first comment of the day Chris..
What a lovely way to start..A FABulous Fun Christmas card.
LOve this guy in his red suit! Great CAS card.
Chrissyxx

Pat said...

Super card Chris, great image and fun sentiment.

Pat xx

Penny said...

I love this CAS card! First of all, I love the Santa. He is beautifully colored! Love the fun embellies, and that sentiment just cracks me up! Great card, Chris! :^)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 59 with your lovely crafting, also for CHNC challenge 230, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous, fun grumpy Santa, and a great CAS design.
Thanks for playing along with Christmas Card Challenge this week!
Hugs
Carol x

The Little Stamper said...

Great card Chris and I love the sentiment…so funny!

Sharon x

Tip Top said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope you see you again soon!