Followers

Friday 9 June 2023

Have a wonderful day


 Good morning, I hope you've enjoyed a good week, it's been a busy one here but the decking is all finished at last and the garden is ready for the sunshine and warm weather that's been promised all week, to be fair we have had sunny afternoons but the wind is still pretty cold- supposed to be a lot warmer this weekend- we shall see! I'm hoping it will be as my son is planning a family BBQ for Sunday and I love to see all my granddaughters together. Marvin has been invited too and he's really looking forward to it!! He does love a barbie!

My card today is my DT make for this week's challenge at Crafty Catz, our sponsor for this week is



 and the optional twist chosen by Rhoda  is ' Use pink and purple '

I made a centre step card- haven't made one of these for ages, the image is by Ching Chou Kuik, Peony,  a real beauty and lovely to colour with my markers. I've added die cut trellis, flowers and leaves, a few pearls and a stamped sentiment.

There's lots to see over at Crafty Catz so please do hop on over- hope you choose to play along- remember the theme is optional - anything goes!

Thanks for visiting

have a super weekend

Chris

x

Creative Creases #59

thecraftyaddicts #02

getcreative #122

cck June challenge

creationsinpink #58

morgansartworld. #6

worldwidecrafters #5

dragonflydreams # June Challenge

21 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully done as always Chris. Enjoy the BBQ, probably one here as well and like Marvin our girls enjoy (or hope).

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card love the design and colours Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chris, very different image and I love it.
Glad your all set for enjoying your garden and the BBQ sounds wonderful.
It has been very hot and as you say the wind is still chilly, although this week I have been glad of it at times as it got abit too much for me, not complaining I love it. Have a lovely weekend, Marvin included :)) xx

Linby said...

This is so pretty. Love the image, your colouring and those delicate die cut flowers.
You got your garden finished just in time for the heatwave! Enjoy.

tilly said...

a stunning image and colouring, pleased you can now use the new decking and I bet Marvin can't wait for the meat to cool from the barbie, enjoy the children. lol xx

meg said...

Beautiful colours and colouring,great image,embellishments and layout,hope the weather is gold for you,enjoy seeing your family

Liz said...

Fabulous card Chris, stunning design. xx

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Chris, gorgeous image and coloured beautifully and I love the centre step card and planning on making one today, tried a side step the other day got it wrong, tried again and cut from the bottom instead of the top, so managed it in the end, my poor brain, and going to do a centre one today..I love this very much, enjoy your barbie and glad Marvin can go..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the stepper card and gorgeous image so beautifully coloured,the die-cut foliage is perfect.We had some sun but the wind was pretty cold-still it dried all the bedding lol.Hope you enjoy the BBQ.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us atThe Crafty Addicts
Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Mrs A. said...

A real beauty in the pinks and purples. We've got thunderstorms forecast here where we live for Saturday afternoon! Hope you manage to have your BBQ ok. Hugs Mrs A.

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous design Chris.
FABulous hair as always.
Enjoy your weekend, sounds like there will be fun!
Chrissyxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
oh this card is gorgeous and that digi image is so lovely.
Perfectly coloured as well love her lovely black hair.
Such very pretty foilage usaed too.
Your garden descking sounds wonderful enjoy this weekends weather.
Lotsw of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lisa said...

WOWZA I love that image and the step card with the viny flowers and leaves is perfect for it too.

Kampin' Karen said...

Pink and purple...can't beat that for my two favorite colors. Thank you for entering your creation in the Creative Creases Challenge.
Karen, DT

aussie aNNie said...

Gogeous colours and wonderful crafting. xx

Curly said...

OMWord this is absolute eye candy Chris, you have coloured the image so beautifully, her black hair is so shiny,
Have a lovely week
hugs Bridget :) x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Chris, lovely image with fabulous colouring. Hope the BBQ went well and you enjoyed the time with the family.

Pat xx

Debbie Mageed said...

What a beautiful center-step card! Your image is so pretty and colored perfectly. Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

pinky said...

Wow your colouring always amazes me Chris. Perfection at its best. I would not know where to start with this beautiful image.

Rae said...

Such a beautiful card Chris. You've chosen the perfect fold to show off the beautifully colored image. Thank you for joining us for Creative Creases Challenge #59. Hope to see you again soon.

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!