Followers

Friday 30 June 2023

Time is precious


 Good morning, how can it be the end of June already? I don't know where the time goes, I hope I'm wasting it wisely! 
This week at Crafty Catz our lovely host is Bridget ,who has chosen the optional twist of EMBOSSING, for anyone who would like to use it. 
Our fabulous sponsor this week is 




The sponsor  image I've use on my card is Whisper, coloured with markers and fussy cut, I've framed her with a TH die cut clock. There is both wet and dry embossing on the black  background cardstock. the sentiment is also embossed with gold EP. 
As always there's plenty of inspiration over at Crafty Catz so please hop over to see what my fabulous teamies have created for you to enjoy.
Thanks for visiting
Chris
x



14 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card Chris, I love the design and you colour choice. xx

Janette said...

Fabulous card Chris, love the steam punk vibe and the image is really perfect.
I can't believe we are at the end of yet another month, I hate to say it but the way things are going it will be time for the big 'fella' to come down the chimney....I need more sunshine first hahaha..xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card love the Steam Punk and your embossing Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Linby said...

Yes, the end of another month! Love the sentiment on this card and it's a wonderful image and layout too.

meg said...

Fabulous colour choice for the image and background layers Chris,love the steam punk theme

Pat said...

Fabulous card Chris, great image coloured beautifully and I love your background.

Pat xx

Mrs A. said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one who has lost June. Like to say i used the missing time wisely but I don't seem to have anything to show for it apart from a bin full of weeds from the garden! Super idea for your card and I like the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Bernadet said...

What a great card is this Chris!
Love the colours and the digi.

crafty-stamper said...

Great Steampunk card and image love the die-cut clock and embossing
Carol x

Sue said...

A fabulous card Chris and stunning design! have a great weekend hugs Xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Chris, I love the layers, embossing and colours and the image is coloured beautifully, fabulous card, I love it..it is the 1st of July here in NZ today!!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Really love this image, love the layers, love the colors.

pinky said...

Wow another brilliant project and another big statement card! Love it!

Curly said...

Fabulous card Chris I love steampunk but can never manage to make it look this amazing,
Have a lovely rest of the week
Huge hugs
Bridget :) xx