Followers

Saturday 24 June 2023

No Design Paper at Sweet Stampin'


 Good morning and happy weekend.  A short and sweet post from me today- I have a lot to catch up with after my holiday, there's loads of laundry, an empty fridge and neglected garden where I live! 

A new challenge begins today over at Sweet Stampin' -this fortnight we don't want to see any Design Paper on your creations- unless you've made it yourself! I've made a fairly CAS card using some  Lavinia stamps, a TH sentiment and two stencils.  A few crystal drops added to finish - and an envelope to match.
There's plenty more inspiration over at Sweet Stampin' so why not hop over for a visit? We'd love to have you play along and inspire us with your own beautiful creations.

Thanks for visiting

Chris

x


Challenge entries:

alphabetchallenge F for flying

stencilfun June Challenge

unicorn #88

aperfecttimetocraft June Challenge

classicdesign #6

daisychain #75

TFATU June Challenge


13 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful card Chris,the background stencilled area and your choice of stamps and sentiment is brilliant

Chrissy said...

Beautiful stencil background and gorgeous fairy with her bunny friend Chris, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

This is my kind of card design for sure Chris, its so beautiful and so CAS in design.
I think the worst part of hols is coming back and having to sort everything out, but worth it I should think.xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card and envelope Chris, I love the delicate stencilling and the gorgeous images.

Pat xx

brenda said...

A nice design and perfect blend of stencil work and stamping.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,stamps and stencilling-love it.Nothing brings you down to earth quicker than the aftermath of a holiday!
Carol x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chris I hope you had lots of sunshine on your hols!! but I love your stencilled background and images hugs Sue x

Liz said...

Stunning card and envelope Chris, love the design and of course the beautiful stamps you've used. xx

pinky said...

You would need a holiday to get over your holiday Chris lol. I absolutely adore your gorgeous card though!!

Linby said...

So beautiful. It's a wonderful design.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Chris! Love the background you created and what an enchanting scene! LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Diane said...

Beautiful and cleverly designed stenciled card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th