Followers

Saturday 3 August 2024

A balanced diet...


 Hi, I'm back with my second post today, another DT card, this one is for 
this month's challenge at 
There is no sponsor for this month , we have a lovely prize instead, 2 fabulous stamps for our lucky winner

The theme for August is 
ANYTHING GOES.
Once again I've chosen to use a digi, and guess what- It's another one from Mo Manning :)
This little cutie is called Cookie Gremlin and is available in the store. 
I printed the image onto white card stock along with a computer-generated sentiment. I die cut the circle using Aall & Create dies, coloured the image with Copics and masked it off to stencil the background with Distress inks then mounted the circle onto the blue frame I attached the circle onto a small tent fold card so it would stand up.
This card was for our lovely friend and dog-sitter who is known to enjoy a cookie or two! 
There's more inspiration over at the challenge blog so be sure to check it out, then why not join in - it could be you who wins those gorgeous stamps!

Thanks for stopping by today,
have a lovely weekend
Chris
x
Challenge entries:


16 comments:

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Chris. Sounds like a perfect balanced diet to me! 🤣
Liz xx

Lisa said...

Fabulous coloring on this really adorable image and what a great sentiment! I agree!!!!!

Bernadet said...

Oooh my Chris, this digi is such a cutie!!
You colored the digi fantastic!

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous Chris and oh my I've been catching up on the rest of your blogs and you are hitting it out of the park girl! great images fabulous colouring and designs...lots of hugs Sue x

meg said...

Love this fun image,sentiment and card

Chrissy said...

Fun and fabulous card Chris with that cute image, love the background and fun sentiment, and totally get it, the perfect balance, ha ha ha

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Sadly, I 'get' this card, haha. What a fab image and the way you have show cased it is fabulous Chris, just love it. Those cookies do look good, hahaha. xx

chrissy xx said...

So much fun!
LOve your colours and design Chris.
I can't think of anyone that doesn't love cookies lol.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

I absolutely adore this card Chris. It will certainly make the recipient smile and probably reach for a cookie lol.

Linby said...

Great image and sentiment! You've used it perfectly too. I seem to have got behind with commenting, but your previous cards are fab.

Taty said...

wow what a beautiful card, the round die with the irregular outline is adorable. the background is particular and perfect for highlighting the image. Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Taty x DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Now that’s a sentiment I can agree with! Fun card!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic fun card Chris love that image he made me smile a brilliant sentiment and superb colouring and stencilling
hugs
lolo x

Marjeta said...

OMG! Super card. I love image and design. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

Jackie C said...

So very true!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
Hugs,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente DT

Michelle B. said...

Tee hee, completely adorable and the sentiment, fabulous! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!