Followers

Sunday 25 August 2024

Puppy breath


 Hello, hope you've had a lovely weekend- an extra day tomorrow for those of us in the UK. Weather has been really mixed here- yesterday was typical UK bank holiday weather with lashing rain, today lots of sunshine but strong winds keeping the temperature down, still a big improvement on yesterday! Hoping it's going to be fine and dry  and a lot less windy for the next couple of days as my son, DIL and two youngest granddaughters are going camping. I really don't like to think of their tent blowing away in the night.... 

I 'm sharing a just because card I made yesterday using a cute set of  Whimsy stamps. I cut a square aperture from the centre of white cardstock, stamped and coloured the 2 puppies with markers, added some stencilling. I stamped & embossed the 'Super Puppy Power onto the slightly larger pink square. The paw print badge is stamped and embossed onto white card, coloured with markers and attached to the centre using foam pads. 

Just for the record...I love the smell of puppy breath... not so keen on 'grown up' dog breath though!

Thanks for visiting

Chris

x

Challenge entries:

allsorts #795

inkspirational #323

asyoulikeit favourite colouring medium- 

alcohol markers, great for blending and shading.

craftrocket #117

kraftychicks #730


18 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute pups and fun sentiment-good luck with their camping the wind is really strong again here and rain!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Adorable cute puppies Chris, fabulous colouring and card design, but as for doggy breath, not so much, my Harry used to have a sweet breath for some reason but his body was another story, he was a creek swimmer and not a bath boy!!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

A fun animal card and perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining in.

B x

meg said...

Adorable pups Chris,love the sentiment

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

An adorable puppy card great design Ginny x

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun card Chris. FABulous colours and design too.
Chrissyxx
I just love the smell of puppies..full stop x

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful card design! Gorgeous colours too and awesome images used.. xx [I am glad you found my ladybird]

Janette said...

Gorgeous, cute card, love the pups, so sweet and I do love the breath too Chris.
Been getting awful weather here, I was just saying yesterday I don't feel that we have had any kind of summer this year, its been dreadful, fingers crossed for a few days before the winter kicks in. xx

Liz said...

A fun design, Chris. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Delightful Animals option.
Liz xx

Bernadet said...

I love the puppy's Chris!
Great coloring and love the papers.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chris this is truly purely delightful and so cute I love the little doggies as soon as I saw them they made me smile perfect card for our challenge at Allsorts thank you so much for joining us
hugs
lolo x

Linby said...

So much fun! Love the touches of pink too.

Pat said...

Great fun card Chris, love those cute puppies,

Pat xx

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness this card is so super cute! Love the pups and great CAS design too.

Marlena M. said...

Your sentiment is sooo cute and the puppies are adorable too! I love the presentation; thank you for sharing at INkspirational~

Brenda said...

This is such a cute card, Chris. I love you beautifully colored pups and the fun design. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

Marina said...

Fun design! Love the pink. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

pinky said...

That is super cute Chris!! I hope the granddaughters had a good time camping. Young ones don't pay as much attention to the weather as we do!!