Followers

Saturday 31 August 2024

Drink responsibly...


 Good morning and happy weekend, time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.
This fortnight the theme is BEVERAGES.
Now I do enjoy a good beverage...I'm a bit of a coffeeholic but have been known to enjoy a nice glass of wine (or two!) -a lovely dry white- the colder and dryer the better! 
My card features an Aall & Create stamp, the lovely Miss Dee just cracks me up.  I found a piece of cardstock that had been spritzed with brushos and water and cut it into a tag shape using an A& C die set. I used washi tape to cover the edges of the frame then added a strip of it down the righthand side of the card  and another piece for Miss Dee to stand on. She is coloured with Copics and fussy cut. The piled up glasses (a silly trick!) are stamped directly onto the background, coloured and glossy accents added. Sentiment stamp  was included with image.
Thanks for stopping by, why not join the fun and share your favourite beverage with us...we could have a party! 
Chris
x
Challenge entries :
allsorts #796

13 comments:

meg said...

A fun card and great sentiment Chris,she certainly looks as though she is enjoying the wine

Sarn said...

Hic!
Great tag card. x

Janette said...

I hope she is really enjoying the celebration Chris, looks good to me. I always drank coffee until I had my Gall bladder removed then couldn't stomach it, as for a glass of wine, I was very much a good red, oh I love a nice glass of red, sadly no more, life can be cruel at times haha. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Chris this made me smile especially as I had a few drinks yesterday great image, sentiment and colouring thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and love the sentiment lol.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

She is fabulous Chris, love the background and we used to have a saying, " Drinking problem, what drinking problem, I drink, get drunk, fall over, not a problem..lol...and you were correct, the steampunk jewellery box was for my DIL..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bernadet said...

What a fun card Chris!
Love the stamp and the background.

brenda said...

Great fun using Miss Dee, she really does have some unique expressions, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

chrissy xx said...

Wow! Such a fun image! Made me laugh..
FABulous colours and design.
Make mine Rosa lol.
Chrissyxx

Linby said...

I love how she has her next glass (or 2!) stacked up! Fab card and the washi tape is the perfect finishing touch.

Gail L said...

Fabulous card!
Love the sentiment with the stacked drinks!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

Liz said...

What a fun card Chris, great design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Lisa said...

Oh my this image is really fun and makes for a great card.